Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.0
These release notes describe the changes of the GigE Vision Firmware 2.0 which fix bugs in some models.
- GV-504x color / mono
- GV-520x color / mono
- GV-524x color / mono / NIR
- GV-525x color / mono
- GV-526x color / mono
- GV-527x color / mono
- GV-528x color / mono
- GV-529x color / mono
- GV-548x - / mono
- GV-558x color / -
- GV-586x color / mono
- GV-588x color / mono
- GV-589x color / mono
Bug fixes ⇑
- The stability of IDS GigE Vision cameras in LabVIEW have been improved.
- The Mono10p pixel format can be combined with ROI without any errors.
- Some test patterns have been corrected for Mono8 pixel formats.
- A problem with supposedly incomplete images in very small ROIs was fixed.
- The AcquisitionStart trigger in the AcquisitionMode "SingleFrame" now captures the correct number of images at maximum frame rate.
Known issues ⇑
- The models GV-589x/GV-588x/GV-586x have a time delay between trigger and flash. If a 5 Hz trigger signal is applied to Line0, Line1 goes to "high" with a time delay.
- The frame rate of a GV-548x cannot be changed during image acquisition. To change the frame rate, you must stop image acquisition first.
- With very low frame rates, the first image of GV-588x may vary in brightness.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, September 2019